Sports injuries range from bruises to more serious injuries resulting in surgery. When surgery is required, our physicians have the expertise to get you back in the game. Reconstruction of the ACL, shoulder or ankle relieves severe pain and restores function in the vast majority of patients.Learn more about Sports Medicine Surgery >
Total joint replacement for the hip, knee and shoulder is a surgical procedure in which certain parts of an arthritic or damaged joint are removed and replaced with an artificial joint, which is designed to move just like a healthy joint.Learn more about Total Joint Replacement >
Quality Orthopedic/Sports Medicine Care
The physicians at Sports Medicine Associates of San Antonio are committed to excellence by pledging to provide the highest quality of orthopaedic care possible. Along with the treatment of athletic injuries or chronic problems, they strive to integrate the doctrine of prevention in all of their treatment plans to alleviate possible future difficulties.
Our MissionSports Medicine Associates of San Antonio's mission is to be the preeminent provider of medical and surgical care to all athletes and active individuals.
Core Values and Beliefs
- We make every decision in the best interest of our patients.
- We strive for Service Excellence by providing compassionate, friendly, accessible care to all.
- We apply research based information and technology to meet the needs of our patients.
- We are a team. Every member is important and accountable to the team.
- We embrace our responsibility as educators of every medical professional in our community.
- We support our community by being active in community service associations and foundations.
- We will build our reputation one patient at a time.